Coffee Enema Bundle
Coffee Enema Bundle Includes everything you need!
8oz Medium Roast Coffee
Stainless Steel Bucket
What you will need:
6-8 Tablespoons of grounded, organic coffee
1 ½ quarts of purified or distilled water
1 glass or stainless steel pan/pot
1. Pour ground coffee and measured water into
a glass or stainless steel pan. Bring to a boil.
2. Reduce heat and steep for 20 minutes.
3. Remove from heat. Strain coffee. Allow
liquid to cool to desired temperature.
4. Pour the cooled liquid into an enema bag.
5. Hang bag low (17-20 inches above the rectum). Lie on your left side on a large towel.
6. Administer the enema solution slowly and shut off the flow if pressure is present. Lightly
massage the abdomen/colon area until pressure is relieved. Resume flow.
7. Hold the entire solution in the colon for 3-8 minutes. It takes approximately 3 minutes to
stimulate the liver. Retaining longer than 8 minutes is unnecessary for a successful cleanse.
Note: Some people prefer to do a 1-quart warm water enema just prior to the coffee to clear fecal
matter from the bowel, enhancing the ability to retain the coffee solution without feeling pressure
or need to expel waste before desired time.